Sunday, July 12, 2009

So here it begins...

So this is the spot where I tell you that ive always loved cooking and food and being in the kitchen is like my second home, yada yada yada. Well there you go. I enjoy, no love, my job at the moment but that doesnt mean it will and should last forever.

As of right now im cooking for two kitchens at the opposite end of the road. One side is catering. The other is at a restaurant that in all honesty one of the top 5 places to eat in a town of over 300k people. Ive also spent time as a baker for a deli and working at a bakery where I learned to hate wedding cakes (and will never do them ever again). The downside of all this is my town lacks culture. well not really but we are and forever will be a meat and potato kinda town. Too bad only 1/4 of them use thier big trucks for workin on or around a farm.

Other then foodie talk i like to blab about comics, usually odd ones by Grant Morrison. I tend to like older comic series like The Invisibles, Preacher, Doom Patrol, or the older versions of Green Lantern, The whole X fam dam, and Batman. Music is something else i enjoy and dont question me about dance offs in cars to Miley Cyrus.

No comments:

Post a Comment